Hello everybody,
I've recently made a comparison accross dozens of free e-mail and news handlers
and came to Evolution as one of the best available options. But I use Windows
10 in a corporate environment and therefore this is not possible, unless
somebody here knows something about any recent packages designed to work on
Windows 10. I know some old packages are available and it seems 2010 to be the
latest year that something like this was released to the public, despite
reported compatibility problems I've already Googled for. So, if anyone knows
about if the latest Evolution release has or not some installation procedure to
become comptible with Windows 10 I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so
much.
Leonardo.