[This looks like a support question not about performing code
development yourself, so this is likely on the wrong mailing list.]

On Wed, 2019-07-24 at 08:13 +0200, Andreas Wagner wrote:
> as far as I remember, Evolution has a Spam-Filter which uploads e-mails
> to a Spam-List-Server, when marked as "Spam".

Once upon a time there was a plugin called "evolution-rspam", but I am
not aware of any such built-in functionality.

Feel free to provide references for your statement. :)

> I'm sure many people don't see, that they're uploaded and believe,
> they train their personal Spam-filter.

I still believe that I train a local spam filter.

Cheers,
andre

--
Andre Klapper  |  ak...@gmx.net