[This would be better suited on evolution-list@ if you don't plan to
work on code.]

On Wed, 2019-12-04 at 15:16 +0100, Régis Ramel wrote:
> Since I updated my computer from ubuntu 16.04 to ubuntu 18.04 and so
> updated the software evolution, I 've seen this problem :
>
> Appointments displayed on the monthly view of the calendar doesn't
> mention the appointments of the current day. So when you look at
> eleven in the morning for example, you don't see the appointments in
> the afternoon of the current day. You see only appointments beginning
> the day after.
> It's a regression which is really uncomfortable.

Cannot reproduce the problem in 3.34.2.

Feel free to report a bug in the issue tracker of your distribution if
your distribution still supports version 3.28, and please include if
this problem is about a local or a remote calendar.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak...@gmx.net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/