I'm trying to check whether the current folder you have selcted is a
sent mail folder in order to fix a bug.

So, I added in this code into control_activate:

if (fb->folder && !folder_browser_is_sent (fb))
  bonobo_ui_component_set_prop(uic,
"/commands/MessageResend","sensitive", "0", NULL);

The problem is that when I first click on an imap folder, everything
seems to run through correctly and folder_browser_is_sent returns FALSE.
However, the code that is waiting on it never processes it.  The thread
appears to have stalled.

After the first visit to that folder it works fine.  So, 2nd and 3rd,
etc. visits work correctly.

Does anyone have any ideas why the code waiting for that if statement
seems to fail?

--
Wayne Davis - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - PGP Key Available
            - http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~wfdavis