You'll need to have 2 xterms open, in the first xterm:

bash$ export CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1
bash$ killev; gdb evolution-mail

once inside gdb, you can set the breakpoint by doing:

(gdb) b mail_send_recieve

Then start the process:

(gdb) r

Now, wait a good 5 seconds so that evolution-mail can successfully start
up and then in the second xterm:

bash$ evolution

Now just wait for it all to load and cause the crash as usual.
Once the crash happens, go to xterm1 and do:

(gdb) info threads

this will give you a list of running threads and their id's

then, for # = 1 to max-thread-id, do:

(gdb) thread #
(gdb) bt

Just paste everything in a text file and send it on over to the list or
whatever...

Jeff