Hello,
 I upgraded a 3 week old version of evolution to the latest found in
red-carpet. All of my mailboxes are no longer becoming bold when a new
message shows up. Is this someting that i can alter in an xml config
file? or is this a broken behavior? I did not want to bugtrack it until
i knew what the deal is...

--
|  Douglas Elznic  |        GPG Key: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 0x13300731        |