On Mon, 2001-09-10 at 12:10, Lauren Matheson wrote:
> Could wvHtml be used to view .doc's inline in Evolution?  Is this
> something that I could do through settin MIME types, or is this a get
> dirty with the code problem?

You can add wvHtml to the list of "Open in ..." entries in the pop-up
menu by adding a mapping for the right MIME type in the MIME types
capplet.

If you wanted to be able to display word docs inline, you'd need to
write a bonobo wrapper around wvHtml, which would be a "get dirty with
the code problem".

-- Dan