I'm trying to get sorting working properly in the Tasks folder.
(Bug #6848)

We have several fields like 'Due Date', 'Percent Complete'
that are displayed in a text cell, though they need special
handling for sorting.

I've added special 'compare' functions for these columns.

The problem is that the ETableModel _get functions for these
columns format a string into a static buffer and return that.
But this won't work with ETableSorter, as it calls the _get
function of multiple rows at a time (so it ends up with multiple
pointers to the same static buffer).

I think we need an option in the ETableSorter to duplicate any
cells it needs to get for the comparison.

clahey: Is that possible?

Damon