Thanks, JP.  Finally built evo from source today, but the behavior
of Evolution seems unchanged.  I can create a new Address Source
that's an LDAP server, but I do not know how to store my address
in that LDAP server, or even to move a contact into it - all
I appear to be able to do is read from it.

Thanks,

Jer