First off, don't send to evolution-hackers unless you're planning to
write code to fix these problems. :-) "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" is the list
for general questions/discussion.

> First, evolution looks like it's losing the first line of encrypted
> data

This is fixed in release candidate 2.

> Second, when replying or forwarding encrypted e-mails that evolution is
> able to decrypt properly, the decrypted text isn't included in the
> reply.  Instead, the encrypted gibberish is.  This is rather annoying.

Only for inline PGP, not for MIME-encoded PGP. This is filed in bugzilla
and will hopefully be fixed for 1.1.

> Third, when sending an e-mail to someone whose e-mail address is
> different from that on my gnupg keyring, evolution simply fails on the
> encrypt and stops.

Dunno if that's been reported. You could search around on
bugzilla.ximian.com.

> Does anyone know--are these issues being worked on for 1.0?

Pretty much nothing is being worked on for 1.0 at this point. 1.0 is so
close to frozen you could ice skate on it.

-- Dan