> On Darwin, pthread_kill doesn't exist
> There is one place in Evolution that uses this function: mail/main.c,
> line 75, in function segv_redirect.

I think segv_redirect is only needed on Linux anyway. The problem was
that if the GNOME segv_handler was invoked from a thread other than the
main thread, it didn't work. Try just commenting out segv_redirect and
the signal call that sets it up in main(), start evolution-mail, and
then "kill -SEGV" it. If you get a crash dialog, and if evolution-mail
goes away completely when you close the crash dialog, then you don't
need segv_redirect.

For the dirent.h problem, I'm thinking it would be cleaner to just add
'#include <sys/types.h>' to acconfig.h.

We can't use that strptime.c implementation because its license
conflicts with the GPL. I'll look at what the code is using strptime for
and see if there's an easier workaround.

-- Dan