> I already have the summary being displayed and the message being show
> in the preview pane. Bug, I'm stumped on what I need to do to get the
> header to display.

The display pane doesn't look at the summary information, it gets the
headers from the CamelMimeMessage object itself. It sounds like you are
building CamelMimeMessage objects that contain bodies but not headers.
(Either because you're setting the message's content object, but not
setting the headers, or because you're doing
construct_from_stream/construct_from_parser with a stream/parser that
only has the message body.)

-- Dan