Hei

I am using evolution 1.2.0 from debian unstable.

Anyway I received an email with an attachment which is probably
containing a virus for Windows. I receive many of them everyday. This
one is special it crashes evolution...

>From the headers (accessed reading the mbox) I found out that the
attachment seems to be a variant of a known virus.

I feel this is important as it could mean there is a bug that could be
exploited to write a virus for evolution. I am thus sending this mail to
the dev list instead of the user list.

I am trying to isolate the mail but it is difficult as the evolution
mail component crashes all the time. I am willing to accept this some
days, but not forever :)

If anobody wants to follow this up, do not hesitate to contact me. I
would rather prefer somebody known to the list :)

Cheers,

Jerome