On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 11:25, Dave Kelly wrote:
> I've been searching through the archives and found a few messages
> relating the the Exchange Connector and the fact that it uses
> GNOME:Evolution:ShellComponent to manipulate the interface.
>
> Can anyone give me some examples on how this is achieved ? I'm
> interested in how to create the folder tree with different folder types
> and then to call the appropriate "handler" for the folder, i.e.
> evolution-calendar, evolution-mail, evolution-addressbook.

Each component registers the types of folders that it handles. So to
create a folder that will be handled by evolution-calendar, just use
type "calendar", etc. (You will of course also have to provide a
calendar backend that can handle requests for your folder URLs, to
provide the calendar UI with the relevant data.)

-- Dan