Hi,

[Replying a bit late since I forgot to do it the first time around.]

> Priority column.  First, in the Tasks > Priority item column, can you
> allow someone to edit the listings?  Rather than High, Normal, Low, I
> use the Franklin version of A1, B3, and C4, this gives me a lot of
> flexibility toward all of my priorities.  Same goes for editablity of
> other fields such as Categories field (I see it's been done, but how
> about a Keyword field for ad hoc keywords in addition to Categories).

I don't recall how the current scheme was chosen but I am not sure it
can be changed at this point...

> Editing email text.  Years ago before I used Linux, I used a Mac.  A
> feature on Claris' Em@iler program was "text rewrap" which allowed
> someone to rewrap text they were editing by deleting all of the
> extraneous carriage returns.  In addition, there was also a "remove
> quotes" aspect which removed the leading > >'s in front of quoted
> emails.  This becomes important when multiple forwards by people who
> don't clean up these errant characters.  Or, if a script couuld be
> written to eliminate this manual problem.

In the editor, you can make paragraphs wrap automatically if you change
their type to "Normal" by using the option menu above the mail editing
area.  Also you can remove the quotation marks by removing the first
character of the quoted paragraph. (If you want to requote you can use
Edit -> Paste Quotation.)

> Editable Display of Date.  In the Task mode, I can select the Due
> Date, but I'm limited to only the selected display of date, I can't
> change it to:
>
> 01/01/03
> 01/01/2003
> Sa 01/01/03
> Sat 01/01/2003, or
> Saturday 01/01/2003
>
> or any combination thereof.  As a minimalist, I like the first one
> above with a close second with #3.  More room to display other things.

Sounds like a reasonable request...  You can file it in Bugzilla if you
like so it doesn't get forgotten.

> From display.  I'd like to be able to select three From display views:
> Name only (Name and email address displayed in the email in below the
> email listing), both Name and Email address, or Email address only (if
> there is no name available which would be a default).  This allows me
> to see more of the Subject line and allows for more data about the
> email to be displayed.

The "From" column could be made more smarter in the display...  I am
pretty sure there is something about this in Bugzilla already.

> Date Appointment.  Rather than a full day appointment, I just need an
> indication that the day is important, such as a birthday or
> anniversary, or even a project due date, etc.  This can also be
> important when I would like to schedule ToDos on a specific day or
> schedule them throughout the day to be done.

Hmm would the functionality really be different enough from that of an
all-day appointment to warrant a special case for it?

> Stop button. This should be the color red so that it stands out more,
> especially when it is downloading an HTML loaded email.  Maybe turn it
> deep red or black when it's done or some other visual cue between

It's actually red already...  :-)

> Add Sender(s). Add senders or list to the button Actions > Add Sender,
> such as Add List or Senders.  This is especially good when a mailing
> list has multiple names and addresses. It's easier to delete singly
> rather than add multiples.

I don't understand what you mean here.

> To: or CC:  When Replying to an email that has a To: and a CC:,
> sometimes I'd like to change a To: to a CC:  or visa versa that is
> being sent to individuals.  Currently, I'd have to got through a
> couple of steps just to change a CC: to a To:.  A regular drop down
> box with the different lists of options (To:, CC:, BCC:) would be
> helpful.

Actually, I think here we should just make sure cut & paste works
properly between the fields; unfortunately right now it doesn't.  There
is already a bug in Bugzilla though.

> Summary Screen.  Since I have dialup, I don't access the Internet
> until when I want to download email or surf.  It would be nice if the
> Summary Screen would hold the last known RDF screen of info until I
> access the Internet again to update rather than show errors.

Make sense.  Please file as a wishlist bug on Bugzilla.

--
Ettore Perazzoli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>