On Fri, 2008-05-30 at 17:55 -0300, Marcus Senna Borges de Barros wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> since the latest updates that were posted today (at least, I've
> installed them today), calendar on Exchange stopped working. I get a
> segfault on evolution-exchange, and I receive a message that the
> calendar terminated unexpectedly.
>
> I've read some of the messages posted on this list, and I even enabled
> the hardy-proposed repository and downloaded the evolution-exchange
> update, but it still doesn work. Any other ideas?

        Hi,
can you file a bug with a stack trace it produces on a crash and give
here a bug number so developers can look where it crashed and possibly
fix it? It's usually easier to fix crashers with stack traces.

You should install debuginfo packages for evolution,
evolution-data-server, evolution-exchange and gtkhtml.

In case it doesn't give you the bug buddy with a trace, please run
"evolution --force-shutdown" and then evolution-exchange-storage (or the
process which crashed) in gdb and paste to the bug the whole result of
"thread apply all bt" command from gdb. For more information see:
http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/bugs.shtml

        Thanks,
        Milan