On Thu, 2008-09-25 at 06:00 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
> it's stored in an XML, maybe you used some "bad" char, like "<>& there,
> which made it mad? I do not know, it depends what name you entered there
> exactly.
>
> What version are you using? I think there were some changes in some
> similar part some time ago, definitely included in actual version
> (2.24).

Very likely that is the reason.  The title of the rule was taken from
the full subject of one of the messages on this list; this is done
automatically by Message->Create Rule->Filter on Subject.  Unfortunately
I don't remember which one, but many of the subjects contain characters
like these.

Version is Evolution 2.22.3.1 running under Fedora-9, latest revisions.

Thanks - jon