On Sat, 2008-09-27 at 08:36 -0400, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-09-26 at 09:16 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
> > Hello Everyone,
> >
> > The Evolution Team is pleased to announce the release of
> >
> >                * Evolution 2.24.0
> >                * Evolution-Data-Server 2.24.0
> >                * GtkHTML 3.24.0
> >                * Evolution Exchange 2.24.0
> >                * Evolution-sharp 0.18.0
>
> And boy is it not quite ready for prime time.
>
> The array of troubles I have had with it since upgrading to Ubuntu
> Intrepid yesterday which included Evolution 2.24.0
>
> The most important issue I'd say is that my search folders are broken.
> One of my IMAP accounts' mail was not showing up in my "unread" (which
> is basically just all of the unread mail from a number of my configured
> accounts) vFolder so I went to edit the vFolder (Search Folders->Unread
> mail->Properties.

It might be due to the new sqlite based on-disk-summary. There are still
issue pending, which we are working out. The new approach should be
resulting in fast vfolders and start up. Specially there is a bug, where
unread mails vfolders might not work well.

> I do see the IMAP account whose messages are not showing up in the
> vFolder but just for giggles I decided to try to add it again.  So I
> click Add, choose the IMAP account's Inbox folder but what gets added is
> "mbox:INBOX".  It seems whatever folders I try to add from this specific
> IMAP account, they are prefixed with "mbox:" not "imap:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/"
> like they should be.  If I add a folder from a different IMAP account,
> it works just fine.

Looks like a new bug, totally not related to the disk summary. Worth
reporting a bug and CC me there.

-Srini