On Wed, 2008-10-01 at 14:50 -0400, Linuxguy123 wrote:
> Is there a better/faster way to accomplish the same thing ?  I'd like
> all the emails I've sent during this time to look like they have been
> sent from Evolution all along.

        Hi,
from my point of view try to connect to gmail through IMAP and drag&drop
mails from the IMAP to local folder. That should work. Furthermore,
connecting to gmail through IMAP can be better because you do not rely
on the local data, but have everything on the server, accessible from
"anywhere". I think there were some changes done in 2.23, included in
2.24, regarding IMAP folders, maybe a bit related. I'm not sure now.
        Bye,
        Milan