On Sun, 2009-07-26 at 19:59 -0400, 102 wrote:
> Everytime I send a reply-to-all message with a specific contacts
> details in it, that contact is being dropped from the CC list. I've
> already removed the contact completely from my contacts list to see if
> that fixes it but the problem still happens. All of the other contacts
> in the CC line remain correctly, just this one.
>
> Any thoughts?

I have a similar problem that started a few months ago with certain
distribution group addresses from an exchantge global address list.
With certain addresses, autofill inserts a few, but not all, of the
member addresses.  If I type the full distribution group email address
and ignore autofill, the message is sent correctly.

Is your problem like this?

This was not a problem in the past.

Evo 2.26.1
Ubuntu 9.04 (32 bit)

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075