On 01/14/2010 L wrote:
>  > I have temporarily stopped using evolution, but continue to monitor
>  this
>  > > list for news relating to this bug.  As soon as it is fixed, I am
>  back
>  > > to using Evolution.
>  > >

>  that's my approach too. I am using Outlook on WinXp of VirtualBox as
>  alternative, but eager to switch back to evolution if it can connect
>  to exchange 2007.

I am also running outlook in VBox for some shared departmental calendars
and GAL lookups.  I really dislike the way Outlook handles mail.

For routine stuff, I switched to Thunderbird/Lightning, and am using
exchage via the DavMail proxy server.  http://davmail.sourceforge.net

DavMail is supposed to work with evolution as well, but I couldn't get
anything but the mail component working.   With Thunderbird, I have my
calendar working as well.

>  Do we have hope that this will be fixed for F12 release?

My hope is that it will be fixed in Ubuntu Lacksadasical Llama 10.04.

--
Art Alexion
MIS/Central Office Support