Am Mittwoch, den 05.05.2010, 20:03 +0200 schrieb Thomas Novin:
> On Wed, 2010-04-28 at 15:36 +0200, David Ayers wrote:
> > Hello Folks,
> >
> > I just confirmed a bug I've confirmed on Lucid RC which is based on
> > Evolution 2.28 and wanted to see if this bug still exists in 2.30.
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+bug/229187
> >
> > So I went to the project wiki:
> > http://live.gnome.org/Evolution
> > to follow the instructions on how to build evolution from scratch, but
> > the link to "Compiling From CVS" is dead.
> >
> > If someone finds the time to write that up, I'd appreciate a ping.
> >
> > Thanks a lot!
> > David Ayers
> >
> > PS: Please keep me CC: as I'm currently not subscribed.
> >

> You can also use
> https://launchpad.net/~francesco-marella/+archive/unstable-evolution
>
> It sounds a lot smarter if we make an group-effort to create/maintain a
> evolution 2.30 ppa with all necessary packages than dozens/hundreds of
> people compiling it.
>
> PPA description
> Contains packages for the unstable release of Evolution,

Thanks a lot!

My current attempts on building evolution haven't been too fruitful.
This seems to fit my testing needs perfectly!

Cheers,
David

PS: Actually I have verified that 2.30.0.1 as provided by fedora 13 beta
also contains the bug so I'll report it as soon as I have verified it
with this package in a VM.

--
David Ayers - Team Austria
Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) []          (http://www.fsfe.org)