On Wed, 2010-06-30 at 08:20 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-06-29 at 22:02 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
> > With the latest version of evolution (2.30.2), just installed from the
> > Fedora-13 repository, the preview pane shows a small font, despite the
> > fact that preferences requests the same font as other applications.  The
> > gnome-control-center sets all the application fonts to 14 pt; I estimate
> > the font in the preview pane to be 10 point.
>
>       Hi,
> is it with all messages and only with some, say with HTML messages? With
> HTML messages the message content can contain font size information,
> which is then used. Or you, somehow, applied some zooming option on the
> preview pane? Select it, and use Ctrl + + and Ctrl + - to change zoom
> factor there.
>       Bye,
>       Milan

It's in all windows, particularly html, often including headers.  The
whole thing is very confusing; sometimes the header and the body in the
preview pane act differently.  It seems that if the preview pane doesn't
have focus, ctrl/+ has no effect, but ctrl/- will change the font to one
size smaller than my gnome default.  Giving focus to the preview pane
makes ctrl/+ and ctrl/- work as expected.  Excepth that when the preview
pane has focus the first ctrl/+ changes the font size to one larger than
my gnome default.  Selecting a new message initializes the (bad)
behavior.

It's pretty late, and I'm pretty dopey, and all this is pretty erratic,
so I may have some things wrong.

Thanks for your interest - jon