On Thu, 2014-06-12 at 16:47 +1000, Parth Shukla wrote:
> In the screenshot you can see that the area
> between "BEGIN INCLUDED TEXT" and "END INCLUDED TEXT" has just been
> swallowed by Evolution!

        Hi,
I see this too, with current git master, which is to be 3.13.3
development version.

also had another question. Is there any way to move "Valid signature"
> bar from the bottom of the message to the top of the message near the
> "From" and "To" fields. I don't want to have to scroll to the bottom of
> the message to see if the signature check passed or not. I'd like to be
> alerted!

Unfortunately not, the signature "bars" are shown always at the bottom.

Could you file separate bug reports for both things at [1], please?

The first is a clear bug, the inline-gpg-signed text should be shown
in the email (please attach the email to the bug report too). The
second is an enhancement request, which I think can be handled during
the port to webkit2 API.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=evolution