On Tue, 2015-02-24 at 09:39 +0100, jan.pub...@famvlug.nl wrote:
> My question is now:
> How can I now I trust the certificate accept the certificate, so
> that I can retrieve my mail again.

        Hi,
the upcoming Evolution 3.16.0 will have Edit->Preferences-
>Certificates->Mail tab, where the Mail-related certificates will be
shown, together with their trust setting, which can be changed there.

I suppose you run the most recent stable version, like 3.12.11, which
doesn't have this feature, thus you might delete
   ~/.local/share/evolution/camel-cert.db
which holds the information about your mail certificates. It'll drop
trusts for all mail servers and you'll be forced to re-trust them all
again.

As I said, Evolution 3.16.0 will have this done better.
        Bye,
        Milan