From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mard...@rocketmail.com>
To: evolution-list@gnome.org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] WebKit editor undo problems
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 19:51:27 +0200

On Thu, 2015-06-11 at 11:42 -0600, Zan Lynx wrote:
> On 06/11/2015 11:23 AM, John Lauterbach wrote:
> > Today's business e-mails are the equivalent of typewritten
> > business
> > letters of the past.  They need to be formatted correctly and
> > look
> > professional.

That's the best argument to use plain text.

> Then using HTML is a bad idea.

+1

It's possible to format plain text too, doing __things__ like
__this__.
       You easily can indent text.

And you can draw

        ac switch
~ o──┬─o/ o──────────────)│(
      │                  )│(
      o ground switch    )│
       \o────┐           )│(
      o      ┴ C 50n     )│(
      │      ┬   600V    )│(
      │      ground      )│

assumed you and the receivers are sane/professional and using a
fixed
space font.

Plain text is much better, when something should be professional.