El martes 20 de octubre de 2015 a las 0:21, escribió "David Smith"
<davidleosmi...@yahoo.com>

> The reported error was "Failed to obtain an access token for '????@???.com':
> No
> credentials found in the keyring".
>
> Note that I'm not using gnome because it stopped working. I'm now using Xfce
> on
>  the Fedora distribution. I recently decided to try to use evolution, but I
> cannot because of this error.
>
> Any ideas?

You don't say if you did a new install or simply installed XFCE in an existing
installation. In the latter case, make sure you have gnome-keyring in
applications to run at startup. If this is a new install, you will need some
keyring installed and running. If that keyring is not gnome-keyring, then I
believe you will need libgnome-keyring installed. (The latter inferred from my
system that uses another keyring but with the gnome library file installed.)