On Mon, 2016-01-25 at 12:11 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> 1. The composer preferences "Send account overrides" does only work
> for replies, not if you compose a new mail.

No.
(But what I really want to express: Steps to reproduce and version
information would be extremely welcome.)

> 2. You might have noticed that from time to time Evo newbies can't find
> their mails, because the "Show" selection box by accident isn't set to
> "All Messages". That's not an issue for me, but sometimes it happens to
> me, that by the composer's "From" selection box unintended a wrong
> account is selected and I don't notice it. I suspect this happens by
> accident, perhaps by using the mouse wheel, while the mouse pointer is
> above the selection box.

The "From" of a new message is based on which folder you're in but you
did not say if you experience the problem with new messages or replies.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak...@gmx.net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/