On Sat, 2016-04-30 at 14:14 -0500, satya nanda wrote:
> 1) What type of architecture style does system followed?

What are "architecture styles" and what are some examples?

> 2) What are the different modules involved in the system and where
> can i found the code for those modules?

Code is in GNOME Git.
You can browse it via http://git.gnome.org/ and you can also check it
out to your hard disk: https://wiki.gnome.org/Git/Developers

Using the command "jhbuild list evolution"
(see https://developer.gnome.org/jhbuild/stable/ for JHBuild) provides
a list of modules that Evolution depends on. (Sorry, I don't have
jhbuild configured on this machine otherwise I'd paste that list.)

> 3)What are all quality attributes that are followed by the system?

What are "quality attributes" and what are some examples?

> 4) How is the evolution different from the other open source
> application such as Thunderbird?

Thunderbird is an email application. Evolution is a personal
information manager (email, calendar, tasks, memos, contacts).

See also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_email_clients

Cheers,
andre
--