On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 3:13 AM, Pete Biggs <p...@biggs.org.uk> wrote:

> > Something I have never encountered with evolution throughout the past
> > 10+ years of using it is happening to me.  When replying to an email,
> > Evolution is putting the previous email reply (same thread email)
> > into the composing window on top.
>
> Edit -> Preferences -> Composer Preferences -> General Tab
>
> Make sure the "Start typing at bottom" and "Keep signature above
> original message" are unticked - or at least set to what you want them
> to be. And make sure the "Reply style" is what you need.
>
> P.

Thanks Pete,

Those options are all set the way I like (and have been for years).  I
might have not explained correctly.

I will reply to an email (and it is only emails that are 100% base64
encoded due to damn graphic happy ass people's signatures being so large).
I reply above (as most corp people do).  Email sent...

Next email in thread, I hit reply all - Evolution is adding the reply I
just sent in the previous email above everything (not quoted like my reply
style is set to) as a reply to this new reply automatically.

I will include a picture if it helps..

I did not type what is in the red box above my signature...