On Sat, 2016-10-15 at 15:56 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Sat, 2016-10-15 at 14:46 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> >
> > Please *ALWAYS* state your version of Evolution when asking,
> > otherwise
> > it's very likely that no-one can give you a reliable answer.
> >
> > See Help->About.
>
> FWIW
>
> On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 09:12:28 -0400, Chas Belfield wrote:
> >
> > I'm running Evolution on Arch Linux
>
> assuming the OP should run the release provided by Arch Linux's extra
> repository, about would show 3.22.2 as from command line, too, but
> actually it isn't.
>
> [rocketmouse@archlinux ~]$ evolution -v
> evolution 3.22.2
> [rocketmouse@archlinux ~]$ pacman -Q evolution
> evolution 3.22.1+8+gf95d465-1
>
> Regards,
> Ralf

Out of interest I thought I would look at what version of Evolution I'm
running. The system is Manjaro, which I thought was up to date.

But.....

~]$ evolution -v
evolution 3.20.5
~]$ pacman -Q evolution
evolution 3.20.5-1

Help about tells me I'm running 3.20.5

No problems here with Evolution, it just works for me.

regards,

David.