This email list should be renamed Evolution Circle Jerk. What an absolutely
absurd series of responses. The same group of people with the same
defensive responses to almost every issue. How utterly useless.

The only halfway intelligent response here was the one about creating
groups of folders. Unfortunately, that's a laughably complex workaround for
a ridiculous omission. You clearly couldn't quite understand my email,  and
I'll skip the idea, but I appreciate the thought.  (And yes, despite the
finagling here, it is a blatant omission.)

In terms of one of you getting the email twice, a smart email client should
have seeded this out. Consider a change.

To those of your suggesting I write the code myself, another utterly
idiotic idea. If I could write the code, I wouldn't have posted my question
here. Are you trying to be stupid?

If I'm sending this email as HTML, I don't care. Deal with it. If I'm
top-posting, I don't care because, frankly, I have no fucking idea what
that is.

On Mar 22, 2017 6:42 AM, "Andrea Vai" <andrea....@unipv.it> wrote:

Il giorno mer, 22/03/2017 alle 06.12 -0400, Benjamin Selzer ha
scritto:
> [...]

and, please, don't top-post on this list