On Sun, 2017-09-24 at 14:52 +0200, PBB Droid wrote:
> Patrick, thank you for response. In last system image i have  Evolution
> 3.18.5, but finally perhaps will be newer. I have  more than 10k users, but
> many of them don't have IT background. Perhaps they can do Evolution
> configuration with instruction, but automatic migration will be better for
> me in many aspects. I search posibilities how can i do it, if it possible?

[Please don't top-post on this list, it tends to mangle threads]

You definitely want the latest version of Evolution you can get for
your platform.

I have no experience with Outlook, nor Exchange as I've managed to
survive an entire 40-year IT career without ever using either of them.
However I'm sure plenty of people on the list can help you. In the
meantime, a quick Google search throws up several links, though beware
that some are out of date.

Best of luck.

poc