Il giorno mar, 13/03/2018 alle 19.22 +0100, Andre Klapper ha scritto:
> On Tue, 2018-03-13 at 19:07 +0100, ogio.spam wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I have some account configured in Evolution with sendmail.
> > I need to change it to smtp because a lot of email providers
> > doesn't
> > accept relay and smarthost.
> >
> > In the configuration there isn't the way to do it.
> > There are some other place to change that?
Hello Andre,
I'm using Evolution 3.24.6 from Fedora 26.

> You need to create a new account in Evolution & disable the old one.
Does it means that I will loose all the cache for all messages already
in the old account?
And a new scan of the whole account after the reconfiguration?
I think this isn't a good idea. Maybe in some future versions will be
the option to change the configuration.

evolution-list mailing list