On Fri, 2018-12-21 at 18:54 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
> On Fri, 2018-12-21 at 18:30 +0100, Tibor Attila Anca wrote:
> > I have been away for a while from the list, so I do not know,
> > whether
> > the problem has already been discussed.
> >
> > I use Evolution 3.30.3 on Fedora 29. Each time I send a mail I get
> > an
> > error message displayed above the filter line, something like:
> > Error
> > by
> > executing the process (original is German). Message with ID XXXX
> > could
> > not be retrieved. Message not available.
> >
> > XXXX is the ID of the sent message which is present in my sent
> > folder.
> >
> > Where is this error message coming from?
>
> From a software misbehavior that someone should report in the issue
> tracker. :) I think I experience the same issue.

Similar/same found copy was NOT being saved by Yahoo.com.au

To ensure Yahoo.com.au  keeps copy used SENT emails settings for
Composing Messages, include a Blind-Copy back to my email address.

Incoming eMail:  imap.mail.yahoo.com   Port 993

Sending eMail:  smtp.mail.yahoo.com    Port 465
using SMTP

Paul W Parker
.