RE: 3.30.1-1build1   OS: Ubuntu 18.10

Within the past hour, I sent out an e-mail using one of the IMAPX accounts on my
PC.  I went to find the sent mail in the Sent folder for the e-mail account I
used and the sent message was not there.  I then logged on the webmail for the
account, and it was not there either.  I could not find the e-mail in any other
mail account on my PC.  I used my PC to send a test e-mail to two other e-mail
accounts I can use.  The test message went to the correct Sent folder on my PC
and on the webmail account.

What do I need to do to find the text of the missing e-mail?

Thank you in advance.

JOhn