Hi,

This isn't a huge problem, just annoying, I keep getting the error
message:

The calendar backend servicing “Google” encountered an error.
The reported error was “Failed to issue REPORT: HTTP error code 404
(Not Found)”.

The Evolution version is: 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1
My O/S version is: Linux Mint 19.1

I recently added my gmail account and calendar to Evo and everything
went well, email was set up and the calendars appeared in Evo and I was
able to add and view my calender entries. Today for some reason I keep
getting this error message popping up in yellow at the top of the Evo
screen.

I initially checked the documentation in the common problems section
and can't see anything relevant.

I Googled the error and also searched on the mailing list archives and
get no results for "Failed to issue REPORT: HTTP error code 404 (Not
Found)" so not sure what the issue is or how to fix it. At the moment I
just click the X to remove the warning message. It's just very
annoying.

Adding and editing Calendar entries appears to be working fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Graham Sivill