Dear Milan,

On Tue, 2019-01-15 at 10:58 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
> I'd probably start with this:
> https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Debugging#CalDAV

Thanks a lot for the rapid answer! Your doc helped finding the cause
for the error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<d:error xmlns:d="DAV:" xmlns:s="http://sabredav.org/ns";>;
  <s:exception>Sabre\DAV\Exception\NotFound</s:exception>
  <s:message>File with name /calendars could not be located</s:message>
</d:error>

Googling that error message leads to an open issue at Nextcloud:
https://github.com/nextcloud/server/issues/13382
The issue seems to be known. A fix was committed to NextCloud 14 two
days ago:
https://github.com/nextcloud/server/pull/13354
So I guess I just need to wait for the fix to propagate to my hosting
service now.

Thanks for the help!

Jean

--
 Jean Hausser, PhD
 Joyce lab, Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research