Done.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues/288#note_414099

--Jeff
--- Begin Message ---
On Thu, 2019-01-17 at 15:23 -0800, Jeffrey Cunningham wrote:
> But when I went and tried my original problem email it failed again
> the same way. Looking closer this time (facepalm) I realized that it
> was loading an external link as an inline image.

        Hi,
would you mind to file it as a bug [1], please? I can reproduce it too,
and it looks like the window provides the external URL of the image,
not the image data itself, even when it's loaded in the message preview
and saved on the disk (the same for drag&drop).
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues/new