Hi Andre, hi

Thank you very much to spend your time for me.
And you were right !!
My 2nd issue was due by gnome-keyring package that wasn't installed.
As soon as I have installed it the problem was wipe out.
Thank a lot again !

About my  version of Evolution is the 3.30.5

And about my 1st issue: the size of the icons I will try to explain or
attach a screenshot.
But it is possible that I also miss a gnome library ...
So,
It's about all the icons in Evolution that they are wery small unless I
change the caracteres size in the configuration panel (KDE ou GTK)
Here a screen capture:

In the same time I will check on the developper corner of the Evolution
official website if I can see a list of needed library and compare with
my system...
But I don't know about the library and sometime the library name is not
so explicit... ;-))
I will try...

So, thank you again for the help !

Nice day to all