On Thu, 2019-12-05 at 12:03 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:

> On Thu, 2019-12-05 at 08:31 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund via evolution-list
> wrote:
> > Usally happens when I also do a lot of Delete email msgs so there is
> > a queue of operations and something else, like Unjunking an email.
>
>         Hi,
> sure, it can happen, possibly due to interleaved operations. I do not
> know whether there's anything what could be done. Maybe ignore those
> errors in EWS? This is about evolution-ews account, is it not?

Yes, EWS. They are annoying and I have to dismiss them too.
There is never a lasting problem from these so I would like
a setting which lets Evo ignore intermitted "Warnings" like these, or just make
this default.

> I do not recall your exact version either. I know it can feel dumb to
> repeat it in every new mail, but once there are multiple users one
> cannot remember what versions each of them uses, not talking that there
> are done new releases and not every user (or distribution) updates
> immediately after the release.

Sure, I forget this sometimes. It is 3.34.2
The problem has been there for as long as I can remember, lots of evo versions
has passed.