Hm, thanks, I guess I can do that, but then the whole meeting is gone.
I would like to have an Outlook-like behaviour, that simply marks my
attendance status as "not attending", so others can also see what I am
doing. Is that handled by the EWS protocol or is it an Evolution thing?

On Thu, 2020-01-09 at 12:56 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
> On Thu, 2020-01-09 at 10:20 +0000, Krauß, Peter (SCC) via evolution-
> list wrote:
> > I am using Evolution with EWS and I have accepted a meeting
> > invitation that consits of 10 occurences. I do now want to cancel
> > only a single one of those. How can I do that?
>
>       Hi,
> try to right-click the instance in the Calendar view and pick "Delete
> this instance only" from the context menu. If it won't be possible to
> delete it for whatever reason, the EWS calendar will tell you.
>       Bye,
>       Milan

Peter Krauß <peter.kra...@kit.edu>

Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
Steinbuch Centre for Computing (SCC)

Forschungsgruppe Cloud Computing
Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1
Gebäude 449/R105
76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen

Telefon: +49(0)721/608-26578
E-Mail: peter.kra...@kit.edu
Web: http://www.kit.edu/

KIT - Universität des Landes Baden-Württemberg und nationales
Forschungszentrum in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft