Hi, I'm using Fedora 31

evolution-3.34.2-1.fc31.x86_64
evolution-ews-3.34.2-1.fc31.x86_64

My organization uses Office 365 and I've been trying to get evolution
working with it. The sysadmin tells me he set everything up according to
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/EWS/OAuth2. He sent me the
application ID and tenant ID. He configured it as a "public" application
rather than "confidential".

When I try to add my account to evolution, the first few steps go well. I
can set up the account using the wizard. Then I get a mini-browser that
prompts for my password. Once I enter that, I get another page that asks if
I want to be prompted for a password less often, and I've tried clicking
various options there. Then I get an error message

{"error":"invalid_client","error_description":"AADSTS7000218: The request
body
 must contain the following parameter: 'client_assertion' or
'client_secret'....

Now I don't know what to do. I'm guessing there's something else the
sysadmin needs to do, but I don't know what to tell him. What should I do?

Thanks,
-- Garrett Mitchener