On Mon, 2020-04-20 at 22:21 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
> You don't/can't delete mails in POP3 - the POP protocol moves the
> mail
> to your local machine and, for Evo, is put into the "On This
> Computer"
> folders.  Depending on the POP configuration the mails on the server
> will either be removed automatically after they have been downloaded
> or
> will be left there until something else removes them. Whichever way
> you
> never actually see a representation of what is on the POP server in
> Evo, so there is no way from the interface to delete a message on the
> POP server.

---------------------

Pete,

No I didn't mean when I download them to delete them off of the server
I meant after the email was downloaded into Evo, when I hit delete it
would just cross them out instead of just moving them to trash.

But I see now... I have to do the CTRL + E to offically move them to
the trash ( in a kinda logical way ). I noticed if I mark the emails
for deletion, and you just close evo, it just unmarks them for deletion
and I have to remark them for deletion.. I found that out the hard way
earlier today.

Thanks,
Chris
ch...@cwm030.com