On Mon, 2020-05-11 at 10:40 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> On Sun, 2020-05-10 at 19:15 -0500, Christopher Marlow wrote:
> > On Mon, 2020-05-11 at 00:03 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> > > pgrep gnome-keyring
> >
> > [chris@localhost ~]$ pgrep gnome-keyring
> > 20798
>
> So it's running. You can use seahorse to check that your password is
> registered.
>
> Are you using a Flatpak version of Evo?
> If not, have you run gnome-control-center to set up your account(s)?
>
> poc

I installed seahorse and there was nothing saved in it.

No I am not running a flatpack version of evo.

I think my email provider was having problems last night and that was
the cause of my issues. It kept asking for the password over and over
and was very very very slow at sending emails.

Thanks,
Chris
ch...@cwm030.com

Fedora