On Tue, 2020-05-12 at 10:14 +0200, Ludo Beckers via evolution-list
wrote:
> I just installed Evolution for the first time.
> Version: 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.2 on Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon
> So far have put two gmail addresses as accounts and it looks ok.
> The issue I have is that one of the two suddenly reports 175 old
> mails as being spam.

In which specific folder with which exact name?

> This happens inside the gmail-account, but right after the Evolution-
> install, hence the thought the issue is related.

Unlikely.

> When I mark those messages as safe,

How to mark some "message as safe" and where exactly?

> not long after the same will happen again and again - those mails end
> up being marked as spam.

Do you access the GMail accounts via IMAP or via POP?

If via IMAP, is this about GMail's "Spam" folder (server-side) or is
this about Evolution's "Junk" folder (locally)? "Spam" and "Junk" are
English strings obviously; don't know about the language of your UI.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak...@gmx.net