Le mardi 12 mai 2020 à 17:34 +0100, Pete Biggs a écrit :
> > Hi, thanks a lot. Please see screen capture. Does it really look
> > like
> > it should? Is there really not a missing part? Nowhere is "plain
> > text"
> > or translated, mentionned.
> > Only General and Load distant content, wich
> > "could" be a revamping but much more like a downgraded alteration.
> >
> > Nowhere else in any menu is "Show suppressed HTML parts as
> > attachments"
> > or the like.
>
> It's below the bit you've shown - underneath the two boxes of
> whitelists. (Expand the window or scroll up the contents)
>
> P.

No I can't do anything more. Whitelists boxes are fixed so huge, can be
an issu.

I run on 17" 1280x1024 (yep) to "accessibly focus the seeing", never
have an insolvable size issu, but this one. And I smoothly use all sort
of applications even A/V editing (have been a 12 years pro on various
config so I'm aware about sizing also).

Is it really useful to force
display 15 whitelist ID ??
Can I CLI hack this to reduce this display ?

Thanks.