http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/exporting-mails-to-txt-or-pdf-td4655326.html

> but the attempt to drag messages to a nautilus folder reliable
> crashes
> evo and at least the mouse...
>
> Does anybody have a good idea for a quick&easy solution?
>
> Cheers,
> Wolf

Depending on what you define as quick and easy, exporting to mbox and
then writing a script to parse the mbox file and export the parts you
want should be straightforward. Most languages have mbox parsing
libraries that will do the majority of the work for you.

Dan