On Tue, 2021-04-06 at 12:50 +0200, Krauß, Peter (SCC) wrote:
> Could you point me on where to look out for this?

        Hi,
what exactly are you trying to achieve, please? I understood from your
the construction is "summary (location)" and the ellipsization happens
at the end of the string, removing the " (location)" won't add more
space for the "summary". At least for the left-to-right languages.

To answer your question, look at e-week-view.c:dup_comp_summary()
function.

        Bye,
        Milan

P.S.: by the way, Reply To List (Ctrl+L in Evolution) works better for
me on this list.