On Tue, 2022-06-21 at 11:10 +0200, Andrea Vai wrote:
> I don't know if I did anything wrong, or if it's a problem in evo
> itself.

        Hi,
it's neither of these. The problem is on the Google side.

They deprecated the Contacts API, which used to be used in the past,
thus the evolution-data-server switched to the Google's CardDAV
interface, which is more standardized. Unfortunately, the Google
doesn't export all the properties/labels to the CardDAV interface, thus
some information is missing with compare to the Contacts API.
        Bye,
        Milan